September 20, 2008

I have arrived. Hello Chester, Oklahoma

I was recently labeled a "gypsy artist." I admit that I love making art and many times have been spotted with paint unkowingly blotched on my face or in my hair. But lets not forget thay I lived in Austin for a long, long while-- long enough to get the six year allergies. Such permanence does not resonate with gypsyness. I give it to you that since I have left I have been hard to track down, but that was *mostly* vacation, with a little residency switch up.

So I am here to officially announce that I am located in northern Oklahoma and will be here long enough for us all to get on the same page. This is my new mailing and billing address, although not changed on my license until after the elections.

I'm enjoying time with my family and allowing space for research and contemplation as to my next steps. My dreams involve sustainability, gardening and creating things. It may be the time to finally venture out on my own, as I've always planned or to step into that corporate dream job that would take me into my new industry. The possibilities are numerous. I'm not sure how long it will take for me to develop my plan or make any sort of decision, but until then here I stay! (I think.)

The real purpose of saying all this is just to let you know that you can now mail things to me and I will receive them. You can now stalk me at a permanent address. And if you are interested in working a a little (work you will likely enjoy), you can come visit.

If you would like my mailing address, please contact me personally.
Much love my friends!

No comments: